Hotel Tablets Integrated with NetSapiens set to Transform the Guest Experience as Hospitality Rebounds
Hospitality is rebounding and brands are looking to Technology even more to help drive their Customer Experience while reducing costs. Tablets are emerging as the cornerstone technology that meets the needs of the guest in one central device. In one space saving unit, the tablet delivers voice communication, entertainment, information, service, and room control to the guests at their fingertips.
In this webinar, we will learn about the top tech trends in hospitality, the top use cases and how the StayPlease HUB, a natively integrated tablet with NetSapiens is built not only for the guest in mind, but is backed by powerful operational software for dispatch, housekeeping, in room dining as well as also guest marketing and promotional messages with direct personalized content. Fully integrated with PMS and POS systems, makes it a delight for the guest and facilitates smooth operational flow for the back of house. Hotels can also reach guests with marketing and promotional messages with direct personalized content.
What Attendees will learn:
- Technology Trends in Hospitality
- Top Use Cases in Hospitality
- Benefits of natively Integrating Hospitality Tablets with UCaaS solutions
- How the StayPlease HUB is best of breed in this arena and what premium value it will bring to your offering
Who should attend:
- Those Service Providers who already serve the Hospitality Segment and are looking to add
- stickiness and additional value to their offering
- New Service Provider entrants into the Hospitality Segment
- Business leaders & Technical folks alike
- Jason Byrne, SVP Solution Strategy, Business Development & Marketing, NetSapiens, Inc.
- Alan Sun, CEO & Founder of StayPlease