Effectively supporting a growing remote and mobile workforce
Trailblazing organizations see cloud services as a necessity for their business agility. That finding is outlined in a new white paper recently published by Frost & Sullivan about advanced cloud collaboration solutions.
The well-respected international consulting firm’s report explains how a cloud services approach to the deployment of information, communications, and collaboration solutions is required for businesses to effectively support a growing remote and mobile workforce as well as multiple, far-flung business sites.
Frost & Sullivan analysts say that currently smart companies are accelerating their cloud services adoption to address the challenges that are coming from ever-evolving customer demands, employee requirements, and other market variables.
In order to achieve desired outcomes and successfully transform their businesses, Frost & Sullivan believe that businesses must ensure that cloud services directly and positively impact vital workflows and processes.
Frost & Sullivan analysts say the key pillars of a successful cloud strategy should include:
- Close alignment with all business transformation projects
- Sharp focus on improving KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Tight fit with the rest of the organization’s IT fabric and future IT roadmap
- Well-designed mission-critical capabilities via integration with third-party businesses, productivity, communications and vertical applications and services, using deep and broad APIs
- A trusted partnership with a cloud services provider that delivers excellent service performance and has a strong portfolio vision
In conclusion, the Frost & Sullivan report opines that “robust cloud strategies will enable companies to flexibly adapt operations and customer value propositions in response to highly-dynamic macro and micro factors.”
Frost & Sullivan Survey Results
Global IT/Telecom decision makers trust the cloud
Of businesses surveyed:
Key business drivers in the decision to implement cloud solutions
Of businesses surveyed:
This market research and much more can be found in the Frost & Sullivan report titled Enabling Disruption Through Innovative Business Models and Advanced Cloud Collaboration Solutions.
The next Frost & Sullivan report-inspired blog: New Work Modes Developed to Address Pandemic Lockdown Issues Here to Stay
The previous Frost & Sullivan report-inspired blog: The Savvy Move – Accelerating Tech Investments During the Pandemic