Reliable Network, Robust APIs, Enterprise-Grade ApplicationsBrightlink connects all three layers of the communications technology stack: network, APIs, and apps. While other providers may rely on third-party network connections to power their apps and APIs, ours are built on our proprietary VoIP network and footprint - we own it all! Which means:
- Global Connectivity. With more than 160 worldwide access points and over 100 carrier interconnections, we're able to deliver your calls and messages around the world.
- Connections You Can Count On. We deliver 99.999% network uptime, supported by our geo-redundant data centers with automatic failover controls. If an outage occurs, no calls or messages will be dropped.
- Highest Levels of Network Security for Calls and Messages. The Brightlink network has built-in TLS and SRTP encryption, 24x7 fraud and abuse monitoring and alerting, and STIR/SHAKEN protocols to prevent spam and robocalling.
- Transparency in Network Monitoring. See how your calls and messages are performing on our network in real-time with our voice and messaging analytics platform.
- Quick and Easy Number Ordering. Our proprietary CPaaS Platform allows you to purchase and provision numbers SMS-Enabled DIDs. Because we're an FCC wireless carrier, our numbers are mobile right out of the gate. DIDs can be texted from international TNs because we're an FCC wireless carrier.
See How Our Network Can Support Your Business
About our PartnershipBrightlink is a unique partner in that they are a Carrier with their own CLEC, MVNO and ITSP carrier licensing, full porting/e911 services, 800 Resporg and local (DID) number resources. Additionally, they operate a netsapiens SNAPsolution platform in their Core.
View our other partners here.